Friday, March 11, 2005

Punched by something

    My dog sometimes acts almost human. I know that people who do not have house dogs think we exaggerate these things; but those of you who do have one or more, I figure, understand. My dog has gotten into the habit of punching me with a paw; pretty much like a person punches you with a finger to get your attention, when he wants to go out. This is especially true when I'm at the computer and  8:30 pm rolls around which is his time to go for a walk. Last night, while working at the computer, something punched me twice, just like he does, on the upper leg. I looked at the time on my computer and it was only 7:45 so I turned around and started to say, "A bit early, aren't we?". But I didn't get it said as my dog was fast asleep across the room in the doorway to the den. There was nothing there to do the punching. I definitely felt two punches, just like he is prone to do. I was not even thinking about the dog or going out at that time because I was involved in reading an article on the Fortean Times site. No big deal, certainly, but still a mystery.

No comments: