Sunday, September 17, 2006

A third schnauzer.

     Today, as I was putting down dog food in the kitchen, I called the dogs whom I suspect were in the diningroom. Rowdy, my older male came around the corner first, followed by Shadow, my new pup, and then I distinctly saw a third schnauzer round the corner. I did a double-take and no dog was there. I was startled,  but there was no question, in my mind, that I saw a third schnauzer. Rowdy is a salt and pepper color, must people would say grey and white, he was first on the scene to eat. Shadow is a very black schnauzer, she was close behind but she was followed by another salt and pepper schnauzer. I don't have another salt and pepper schnauzer. The sighting was short, I was concentrating on Shadow when the third dog appeared and I did do a double-take which on second look no dog was  there. This would not be the first time that I have seen a schnauzer where it could not have been. Is this the beginning of this years strangeness?

No comments: