Monday, January 28, 2008

House still quiet. E mail asks if this is my only experience with the paranormal.

   The house has been the quietest I have experienced since we moved here about 30 years ago. I recently got an E-mail asking if this house is the only one where I experienced the paranormal. My wife and I have lived in 6 different locations since we married 40 years ago. The first three we rented, two we bought and sold and the last is where we are presently. Nothing of note happened in most of the other houses. Only the last house that we rented was the start of our experiencing the paranormal. We owned one other old house in the early 70s that was as old as the one we presently reside in; but it was a nice quiet house even though it was located in almost the downtown section of Canton, Ohio. That final rental, which I refered to earlier, was located in the backwoods section of West Virginia, on the banks of the Tygart River was something else. Thats one place I'd never return to. If I relate our experiences at that location, you will have to bear in mind that the events took place over 30 years ago. I would try to keep it as factual as possible but the years could dim parts of it. Should I attempt to record those years (1972-73) here?

No comments: