Saturday, July 11, 2009

Repaired TV

As I reported on June 2, our TV set was smashed onto a stoneware jar with enough force to break not only the TV but the lid of the jar. We had only had the set a couple of months. On a chance, I called the company and explained that I realize the warranty was negated by the "accident". I asked if the TV could be repaired for less than the cost of a new one. Much to my surprise I was told that $50 could fix any set. I sent it back and it came back in working order. But I still think something owes me $50. Since my last blog the house has settled back into the common humdrums. I really see very little action here, normally, in summer. The house seems to become active in early November with short bursts of the weird and strange into April and then quiets down, mostly, until November again.

No comments: