Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas time very quiet.

Due to a senior moment I haven't gotten the pictures back as yet. Seems I forgot to include payment. In the meantime I shot two more rolls of film of general Christmas activities with the 35 MM cameras. Those two films have been sent (Yes, I remembered the payment this time). I'll be checking over those shots for artifacts as well. I took a few with the digitile as well and as I just recently recieved the ink for my printer, I haven't gotten to printing any of them as yet. As far as the house is concerned it has been unusually quiet. Nary a Marley nor a Christmas past has spooked the place. Sometimes I think the "spooks" have gotten too comfortable with us over the years. The familiar footsteps are rare now and except for the basement, the lights are "on" when they are supposed to be and "off" when they are suppose to be. The murmurring was last heard several weeks ago. The pounding hasn't been heard in months. Its so quiet its scarey. Maybe they're building up to something.

No comments: