Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All films back...Artifacts evident on six

All of the films I shot over Christmas are back. Three different cameras were used. Two of the Cameras were point and shoot (Ansco and Kodak) and my digitile Canon. Four shots , two and two, recorded the strange transparent disks; plus 2 on the digitile. This time all the disks were located on the front hall and stairs and in the parlour. Christmas and Halloween appear to be the prime times to get these artifacts in the photos. As to what they are? I have no idea. One day, it was flurrieing very lightly outside so I took the digitile camera out and shot some pictures. I got white spots that were round; but they were white not transparent. They looked nothing like the clear transparent disks I seem to pick up in the house. A local ghost hunter called them "spirit disks", but, really, why would a spirit appear as a transparent disk? Anyone with a logical explaination is welcome to tell us. Heck even an illogical explaination would be worth a look. I just happenerd to remember I may have a few shots on my Zenit. Couldn't be very many. If anything would show up on the Zenit. I'll report it, but that may be a while.

No comments: