Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween somewhat of a bust.

I took numerous pictures with both the 35mm camera and the digital Cannon. Going over the digital photos I noticed only one that had anything unusual show up on it. Shooting my outside Halloween decoration, I took one of the front door from the outside, using only available light. It rained lightly all day and it was almost dark when I shot this one. A light smokey, cloudiness, mist or something appears at the foot of the door and extends off to the right from the porch floor up about 2 and a half foot. The effect is rather light but I did get it to print. Paranormal or just a normal enity, I cannot say. Like I said the weather had been overcast, breezy, and rainy for several days prior to Halloween. I had only about 150 trick or treaters as opposed to my normally 400. I blame the rotten weather for the low turnout. I haven't recieved the processed film back from York as yet so I have no idea whether or not anything might have gotten recorded on it. There was nothing unusual on the tape recorders either. So, maybe all the paranormal that manifested in this old house has played out. The place hasn't been as active as it usually is for the past two years; although strange or weird things do still occur. Some day my prints will come (couldn't help it folks) and when they do I'll report any anomales that show up. But I do not have high hopes.

No comments: