Saturday, September 21, 2013

I, again, set up the spy camera and aimed it up our front stairs. It took over a hundred pictures. What set off the camera is beyond me. I have a few night=time shots of lights that really make no sense, but the final three shots kinda creeped me out. The first shot appears to be a transparant human, extremely tall, his legs very visible his waist is visible but starts to merge with the darkness on the stairs so the head and shoulders are not visible. The second shot shows just the "legs" about halfway up the stairs and the last picture shows what appears to the the bottoms of the legs at the extreme range of available light. At first I thought it must be me. I must have gone upstairs and the camera photographed me. But even at 6'2" I'm not that large and I'm anything but transparent. My wife wonders if the camera malfunctioned in some way; so I reset the camera and walked in front of it....the dang thing refuses to function. It came on. but it does not shoot. I'm going to have to see what the problem is. I still intend to reshoot that episode and see if I'm transparent; if maybe I got something else. Halloween is coming. I do want to be ready for that period when the Celts thought he vale between the living and dead is thinnest.I am very knowledgeable about film cameras because IO worked with them for years; even having use of a darkroom on many occasions. But I have to admit; I know very little about digitale cameras and their workings. Over Halloween I plan to use both kinds while I can still get my film processed. I haven't had a darkroom in years.

No comments: