Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lost article of clothing.

My wife uses a different bedroom from me since the leg ulcer on her leg went bad. She's up a weird hours with it so she uses what we call the Noah room while the dogs and I stay in the master bed room. Of a night she goes through a systematic method of undressing to make dressing in the morning more convenient. Last night was no different. She also laid out 8 candy mints on the night table beside the bed. This morning when she arose she first discovered the mints missing and then when she tried to dress an article of clothing was missing. Totally missing, she searched the room over several times, no luck. I first thought "mice". Mice could have carried off the mints, but not an article of clothing. I have seen no evidence of mice though they sometimes get in this time of year. I just hope I don't see any mice running around in oversized ladies unmentionables. Another mystery.

No comments: