Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 ends to night

This has been my least eventful year. So I thought I should write something as a year ender. More than likely the reason there have been fewer strange events this year is simply because my wife and I haven't been home much except to feed our dog (Shadow), let her out and hit the sack; usually by 8 pm. If strange events occur during the day only the Shadow knows and she isn't talking. As my wife's health improves she will take over more and more of the duties at the store. I have a tremendous amount of work built up here at the house over the past two years that really needs my attention. Because we have been here so little during the day we have probably missed events the house seems intent on doing. With the new year, my wife continues to improve and takes over more and more duties at the store, hopefully freeing me up to work at the house during the daylight hours. So I might be privy to house antics. Anything strange will be reported. Sorry last year was so sparse.

No comments: