Sunday, January 18, 2004

Strange movements about the house

     As I intend to mention anything strange that happens here, in this journal, this is todays event. Again I was in the library working on the computer. My dog was in the den, easily observable from my position in the library. My wife had gone upstairs to read and possibly take a nap. Sounds of footsteps coming from the rear staircase, through the dining room and the rusel of clothing, like a coat ,were very plainly heard. I asked my wife if she wanted the computer....no answer. The dog was still plainly asleep in his favorite chair. Perplexed, I got up went into the dining room....no one there, I checked the kitchen.... nothing. I went upstairs, it was obvious my wife was asleep in our bed, an open book resting on her. This has been a most active month for strange unexplained noises in this house, much more than usual.

No comments: