Thursday, July 19, 2007

New film shots

     The film that I shot with the Zenit camera has finally been developed. Acting on suggestions from several of you and others on another site, I tried taking pictures of the front stairs with available light (time exposures) and with the electric lights on (very slow exposures). Obviously my tripod is very stable as the pictures all worked very clearly. I shot six of the stairs, different lighting and exposures. Only one had anything that might have been out of the ordinary. I really need to check it closer, its probably just a film flaw or something. In that one shot; the alcove in the wall at the turn of the stairs appears to have a smoky or grayish patch obscuring a portion of one side of the alcove. The alcove is very clear in the other five pictures. Everything else is clear in the questionable shot. I really need to check it out further and see if the anomalie shows up on the negative. I also took three pictures of our creepy basement. The pictures (all flash) look even creepier than the real thing but no strange manifications can be seen.

No comments: