Saturday, July 28, 2007

Suspicious Photo

    The one questionable photograph that I got in that last roll of film is, in my opinion, nothing of consequence. After greatly enlarging the questional area, the grayish area in the alcove has nothing to suggest anything paranormal. It could be a shadow; as you recall that shot was made in available light with the electric lights off and no flash. So much for that. But I do still have the staircase shot that no one can agree upon, that to me, appears to be a womans head, Only two people agree on my take and I have a half dozen other opinions from film flaw to reflections. Maybe my haunts are camera shy....or maybe I should wait until the house gets active again before I try more photographs. That can happen most anytime but more likely after election day in November.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be interesting to see. :o)
Lisa

Brig said...

If I ever learn how to post a picture I have several with odd anomalies I would like explained. The figure on the staircase is probably just my imagination though it gave me quite a start in the beginning. But the pictures I take mostly around Halloween have transparent disks show up in them that no one can explain. These disks are very rare at times other than Halloween.