Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just plain weird

     This is one for the books. Maybe I'm just cracking up. Last night, or early this morning I got up for a bathroom visit. It was getting light. I know it sounds silly but I have three clocks in the jon. One I have sitting on a ledge going in is a mantel clock that I am working on. It generally keeps excellent time and it has a chime that can be heard downstairs. I have it about ready for resale. The second clock is located on the wall beside the shower and theres a small one on a chest of drawers that I sat there, having no place else it put it. Anyway, as I started to leave the bathroom I checked the clocks to see if I had time for a few more winks. One clock said 7, one said 10 and one said 3. So I have a lot of clocks not working....right? I went back to bed and the clock on the stand beside the bed said 6:30. I figured it probably was about 6:30 so I went back to sleep. Oversleeping a bit, we got up at 8 or a few minutes after. I told my wife what had happened and she said "You just need one clock in there anyway". Like that solved the problem. Got dressed and returned to the bathroom to shave. All three clocks read the correct time within three minutes of each other. My wife swares she didn't get up at all last night and certainly didn't reset the clocks. So, here again, what happened?

No comments: