Sunday, November 18, 2007

Strange Orange Nail Polish

   For the past few nights my wife has complained of insomnia. There is a medicine she sometimes takes for it, but we were out of it and so were the stores in town. So I know she didn't take anything before turning in. This morning I woke up way late. I was so late I almost missed church. Barely having time to dress, I made it just before the service started. When I got home, I mentioned to my wife how late I awoke. She said,"I haven't slept so well in weeks. Then she said, "Funny thing is, when I got up and started dressing I saw bright orange fingernail polish on my thumbnail and it was worn through to the nail in the center and I had orange flakes all down the front of me." I said she must have been using orange paint in her crafts. No, she replied, I haven't used orange paint on anything in months. "Besides, I would have seen it last night when I was washing up." That makes sense to me. But where did it come from and only on one thumb. Strange....really strange.

No comments: