Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shot photos

Even after all of the plans were laid for the Halloween photo shoot; I didn't do all that I had planned. I did take film shots on Oct.30th; I shot both film and digitile shots on the 31st and film only again on Nov.1st. The Oct 30th and 31st films have been sent away for processing but pictures taken on Nov. 1st are still in the camera. I only shot digitile on Oct. 31st and they were a big disappointment as nothing unusual resulted. For the past two Halloweens I've gotten the strange transparant disks in the photos on digitile as well as film. So I worry that if I got nothing on digitile this year will the films do the same? We'll have to wait and see. I shot in the same areas at about the same time (midnight) that I shot in before. The house has been uncommonly quiet from a few days before Halloween up to and including today. This is normally the period the house becomes active, but not so far. The past two days have been cold but the weather man is predicting a five day indian summer. We had snow flurries last night. If we have any action from the house I will post it.

No comments: