Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This is scarey

Today, I worked on a hall mirror and clothes rack (not sure what to call it) until about 2 pm, then I went to our Byesville store as my wife thought I'd be needed to move some furniture she had sold. I did go on line this am for less than half an hour to check my mail. So no one was home, except the dogs, from 2 until almost 7pm. The house is locked before either of us leave. This evening, about 7:30 give or take 15 minutes, I went to the computer to again check my mail. Lying on the computer keyboard was a scringe. A rather large scringe, which neither I nor my wife recognised. Back when I was still teaching school, I kept a small scringe which I loaded with rubbing alcohol and squirted into magic markers to rejuvenate them. I've been retired for quite a long time an am not certain that scringe is even still around. But this scringe is three times as big as that one was. Where did it come from and how did it get on my computer keyboard. Can't blame this one on the dogs and neither me nor my wife was home from 2 to 7. This is really eerie. Suggestions?

No comments: