Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shot photos

I shot photos on Oct. 30th and 31st and Nov.1st. I used film cameras on the 30th and Nov. 1st. The pictures were taken at around midnight in each night. I used both the digitile and film type cameras on the 31st. Film that I used on the 30th and 31st has been sent away for processing. Film used on the 1st of November is still in the camera. The digitile shots that I made were a big disappointment as nothing unusual come up on them. Hopefully something interesting will come through on the film pictures. I shot where the unusual artifacts showed up on two previous Halloweens; that is, the front stairs, front hall, front parlour and green bedroom. I also shot pictures of trick or treaters and the front of the house. I didn't make it over into the local cemetary for shots. Call it lazy, call it cowardance; but I didn't do it. Worried a bit about what I might get pictures of and I don't mean ghosts. If anything shows up on the films I will post it here. Films should be back this coming week.

No comments: