Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tried spy camera again

After getting a few weird pictures in the upstairs hall (refer to previous post) I figured I'd try again to see if anything showed up. Placing the camera aimed in the same general direction down the upstairs hall, I left it overnight. The next afternoon when I went to check on it, I discovered it was turned off. Figuring I had set it up in the "off" position I simply turned it back on and reset it in the same location. The next day (yesterday) when I went to retrieve it, I again, found it in the "off" position. I was very careful to make sure the camera was "on" when I set it the second time. So either I have a malfunctioning camera or something strange is going on. I intend to reset it again, but not in the same area. I suppose the camera could be malfunctioning; It did have corrosion around the batteries; but I did clean the terminals thoroughly and the camera did work on a test of it.

No comments: