Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Halloween is coming

Nothing new to report on the house since the murmering episode. But in a recent trip into town I noticed that several stores and shops have started their Halloween merchandise. So Halloween is coming. This is the time of year when I sometimes get some interesting artifacts in my photographs. I had lousy luck last year and it seems the year before last wasn't especially good either. I am hoping to catch some disks or something unusual this year. Three, four, and five years ago I got several photos with the mysterious transparent orbs. I have no idea why I haven't anything for the last two Halloweens. I plan to do pretty much the same this year with both a film and digital cameras. Do any of you have any suggestions of things I might try to catch these strange artifacts on film or disk? Its always a good idea to plan ahead. We have approximately two months to come up with a plan.

No comments: