Saturday, August 31, 2013

Strange white forms on photos

I have a spy camera that looks very much like an air freshner. One other time I used it and obtained one picture out of 170 plus shots that looked like smoke in a very dark hallway. That shot would not print out so I figured the heck with it. At some point in the past I set this air freshner camera in my parlour, aimed at the hall door that leads to the front door of my house. I do not remember when I did it. My wife wanted me to help put down some new rugs she purchased in the parlour as she was tired of two of them and the one near the front windows was badly faded. So we were working in the parlour the biggest part of the day and I saw the "airfreshner" and it suddenly struck me the thing was probably loaded. Getting it down from the showcase, I laid it aside until I got a break to check it out. Needless to say the batteries were totally dead. I removed the chip from the camera and ran it through a photo printer to see what, if anything that I got. Good thing the printer has a moniter so I could check it out. I certainly didn't need 640 pictures of my parlour door. However, there were a few shots of me coming or going through the door. But I have two shots out of that 640 that are unexplainable. Neither of them look like the transparent disks that I have gotten previously; especially at Halloween. They are difficult to explain. I'll try; I wish I knew how to post the actual print, but I don't. The first one is in the darkened doorway. You can vaguely see the front stairs and pictures on the wall going up the front stairs. It appears as a fuzzy ball, about the size of a dime on the print. That is, a dime would just about cover it. It is definitely in front, that is, between the stairs and the camera. To me it looks like an out of focus space picture of the planet Jupiter as seen through a telecope. It is lightly banded with one darker indistinct band toward the top. There is nothing that high in the hallway, that could be causing it.The doorway and pictures hanging on the wall in the parlour are sharp. The second picture shows an indistinct white patch with orange and blue tones.Actually what it looks like is creepy as heck. I'm going to have to show this to other people and see if they see what I see. Maybe my imagination is simply in overdrive. There was a scientist, a number of years ago that conjectured what dinosaurs would look like if the had continued to evolve over the past 65 million years or so. A kind of humanlike figure with a reptilian head, slightly modified. The white patch in this second picture looks like a reptilian or maybe birdlike head. Only the frontal part of the head is visible as it was located in that doorway and the hall behind it was very dark. What is highlighting this figure appears to be coming in from the front, where our front windows are located. Optical illusion or not, it is the creepiest photo I've gotten so far. This time it is on a digitale chip.

No comments: