Sunday, November 17, 2013

Halloween photos, again, no show

Once again, Halloween appears to be a bust. Once I can purchase a better machine to view my digitile pictures on that could change. But printing several shots that I took over the Halloween period, none came up with any "orbs". The weather was horrible on Trick or Treat night and although I planned for about 400 trick or treaters; only about 100 braved the weather. I even had this life sized skeleton dressed in a tuxedo standing by the door to greet everyone. He talked and his eyes flash and he scared the bejibbers out of the young goblins but not bad enough that they still didn't get their treats. One little girl, about 6 years old, got her treat and as she was walking away down the front stairs, turned and pointed her finger at the skeleton and said, "He's really scarey". Maybe he scared off the real ghosts? This is the third Halloween I've recorded no, I call them transparent disks, but others call them "orbs". But for three Halloweens prior to the last three I had several pictures with the strange orbs. I haven't sent the film cameras film awaay for printing as yet, but as I took most of the shots with the digitile and nothing appears to be evident; I have small hope that anything will appear on the film camera's film.The weather was so bad this year that I did very little decorating for Halloween. I had a line of jack-o-lanterns across the front of the downstairs balcony; two jack-lanterns on either side of the stairs to the front door, My skeleton butler on the left side of the front door, Elvira carrying a Jack-o-lantern on the right side. Guarding the treats were a demon with a green jack-o-lantern on a tray and Elvira as a traditional witch.As I give out toys, flashlights, and glow sticks for treats, I can save whats left for next Halloween. In fact, I probably have enough left to take care of next Halloween.

No comments: