Thursday, August 27, 2015

Checked out spy camera.

We also picked up new hardware so we can produce the spy camera's photos on the computers monitor. We rechecked the photos that appear to show me going upstairs with an unknown figure on my right. Still absolutely no clue as it what it was. There are well over a hundred shots on the new spy camera. Going over them, we spotted several that looked downright spooky, but with enlargement they turned out to be mundane. There are a couple a photos that show light trails that I can't explain unless they occurred while I was moving the camera. This camera eats batteries like candy to hungry five year old. But so far the three shots that show something going upstairs with me are the only totally authenticated photos that we absolutely cannot explain. I will continue to use and check out the spy camera and report anything abnormal.

No comments: