Thursday, October 8, 2015

Answers to question

Several people have endeavored to answer my question as to why I'm getting so many empty pictures. (1) fast moving mice (2) flying insects (3)rapid temperature changes, and (4) moving shadows that cross the camera area. Well thanks folks but I don't think that answered the question. We don't seem to have mice and I have seen none of their droppings in the rooms involved. Flying insects are rare in these rooms as well and it just seems to me they would be caught, at least sometimes as a blur on the camera. As to rapid temperature changes, I really doubt we have rapid temperature fluxuations that often, if at all, in these rooms. And finally, the camera is situated well into the rooms interior and observing the area I have seen NO shadows that cross in front of the camera. The room the camera is located in has windows that only face north and a large tree blocks most of the incoming light that could be made by passing vehicles, etc. But certainly something is tripping this camera.

No comments: