Saturday, January 22, 2005

Wife's Experience

     This event was experienced by my wife. As told to me, yesterday evening, she was taking some time on the computer. The dog was asleep on a pillow, next to the heat regester in the diningroom. I was working on an electrical appliance in the pantry which is off the kitchen in the rear most part of the house. Having finished what I was doing (successfully for a change) I was going through the library to the den to watch the boobtube or draw. When I walked into the library my wife said, " What on earth were you doing in the Noah room?" "It sounded like you were moving furniture." "I wasn't in the Noahroom," I replied. " You had to be, I heard you walking and things being bumped than thumped all over the place". I assured her I was nowhere near the Noahroom. The Noahroom is directly over the Library where the computer is located. I checked the room out, it appeared to be normal, nothing out of place. The pantry is far enough from the Noahroom that noises,unless extremely loud, would not be heard there. Activity is begining again, after a pretty quiet start. Oh by the way there is very little snow on the roof and that couldn't be the cause. The big snow is expected tonight.

No comments: