Saturday, December 23, 2006

Natural Explaination possible

    This episode could have a natural explaination. I was in the library playing on the computer. The dogs were both beside me. My wife was in town and I did expect her back at any moment. I heard voices (more than one) coming from the kitchen. Other than "Whoaeeeee", I couldn't make out what was said. Both dogs immediately ran to the kitchen barking like idiots. They usually don't bark when my wife enters until shes in and then only yips of glee. They were intent, so I also immediately went to the kitchen. Both dogs were standing beside the kitchen range (which incidently is almost in the middle of the kitchen) looking perplexed and barking irradically like they were confused whether to bark or not. The kitchen door was shut. There was no indication that anyone was near. I went to the door and looked out. No one in sight. I suppose someone could have come in and were scared off by the barking dogs running in their direction. But I certainly didn't hear the door shut...... but here again, I just do not know.

No comments: