Friday, September 7, 2007

The Creepy Begins

  The strange has begun a bit early this season. My wife has been visiting a friend this week so the sole occupants of this big barn are myself and my two schnauzers. I hadn't noticed any strange noises or otherwise until today. I have a collection of old flat tin figures, collectors call them Zinnfigurens. I have them displayed in showcases in the upstairs hall. This week I have been in the upstairs hall several times and everything has been normal. The front room at the end of the hall was once used as a chestroom, like a large closet it is actually large enough for a bed and chest of drawers but we use it to store Christmas decorations primarily. Today I was taking some items I found in the Den to store in the Christmas room. When I walked toward the Christmas room I noticed things laying on the floor in front of the showcase. Several of the zinnfigures were lined up on the floor. How did they get out of the case? The showcase is an upright case almost 6ft tall and you load it FROM THE SIDE. No way my schnauzers got in to them and I never knew a dog to line anything up anyway. I didn't do it. This isn't the first physical manification that has happened here but it is the first in a long time. I put the figures back. I hope they stay there.

No comments: