Saturday, October 31, 2015

Another Halloween over

Another year and another Halloween is over. I had over 500 trick or treaters this year which is heavier than usual due to two things. First of all, it was chilly but not cold. It was cloudy but that only added to the spooky atmosphere. Probaby the main reason I had more goblins this year is because this village's leaders decided to hold trick or treat on the 31st whereas the main city in this county held their trick or treat on the 29th. So we had a heavy influx of monsters from the big burg as well as our normal group from the surrounding countryside. I shot a series of photos with my digital camera. I did not shoot any film this year. I haven't checked the results as yet; but as I haven't gotten anything unusual for the past two years, I have my doubts that I will this year either.

No comments: