Friday, March 30, 2007

Photographs

  My paranormal friend has suggested that I take available light photos of my stair area that seems to be one focal point of paranormal activities. It was also suggested that I do this about 3 am. Those stairs are very dark on the brightest of days. Even with the house lights on, I'm not sure how long of an exposure to attempt. I do have an antiquated light meter that may help. If I try a couple with the lights off totally, it'll be almost like shooting a picture in a photographic darkroom. And can someone tell me why 3 am is singled out as oppertune as opposed to mid-night, the supposed witches hour? I'm really open to suggestions here. Not sure when I'll try it; 3 am is a lot later than us old folks like to stay up. Possibly during the Easter break.

No comments: